Hello and Welcome!



Hello! As some of you may already know, my name's Jack.. I'm 18 years of age and I'm a freelanced makeup artist from Ireland! I have been into makeup from such a young age and it's not just a hobby or my job... it's a real passion.

I'm self taught, but I qualified a few years ago. I started my makeup account on Instagram in June 2015 @makeupbyjack_. On there I will share photos of new product releases, photos of my work, tips and tricks, look books and in depth brand/product reviews & demos. In that time i've worked with multiple different brands, such a Clinique, Clarins, bareMinerals, Liz Earle and Morphe, whilst gaining hundreds of new followers every week.

I knew that if my page was really going to grow on Instagram I would move onto making my own blog, where I can really write and not have to squint on the tiny Instagram post box, and if you're reading this, yep.. this is my blog!

I guess i'm having my Carrie moment, sitting in my room on my Macbook, with a Cosmo in one hand and a Marlboro Light in the other... if only.

I'm currently in College 3 days a week, studying for a degree in a 'further' makeup course (just a fancy way of studying about the different trends of makeup in the fashion, film and pop culture industries & relating current trends in today's society, nothing special..really) so on my days off I really want to work on setting up this blog and really putting my all into it. It really will be similar to my Instagram but just a lot more writing, information and tonnes of rambling (i get it from my journalist mother) I really hope you like it,

Jack x

makeupbyjack

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakeupByJack©. Powered by Blogger.