The Very Best Of...Clinique


3 Step

The first ever skincare/beauty product I got was a pick from the Clinique 3 Step Skincare range. I still remember at the age of 12, standing in Debenhams with my Mum and after a quick consultation I left in hand a Liquid Soap, Number 3 Clarifying Lotion and Dramatically Different moisturiser... 6 years later, I'm still hooked. And I blame it all on Mum.
But from what I've heard and read, Clinique seem to be most peoples first step into the skincare world. Whether it was their Granny, Mother or friends that recommended it, most have had a bottle floating around their toiletry bag at some stage.

At the moment I'm using other brands because I like to shop around and try new things when it comes to my routine, but I will always have a bottle of Dramatically Different hanging about, it's great for the days when my skins looking dull and needs that extra layer of moisture.

The famous 3 Step range is still one of the best and biggest sellers world wide, it's also the thing that most people will associate Clinique as a brand with, because it's been around for so long. It includes a face wash, a toner and moisturiser that is custom-fit to your skin type and skin concerns. Clinique make it easy to understand and break down the products specifically for your skin type. Each product is numbered from one to four, 1 being very dry to dry, 2 is dry combination, 3 combination oily and 4 is oily. They also have an Anti Blemish range, targeted to acne prone skin. The whole point of '3 stepping' is to get your skin back to being the best it can be. You can now buy trial sets including miniatures of the 3 from £20, or the full sized products at around £50.

Also on Clinique's website, a questionnaire to work out which number you should be - worth checking out!


Sonic Cleansing Brush


I have rambled on about this lil gem more times than I can remember. There is a link down below if you would like to go and read up about it, but in a nutshell this cleared up and helped change the surface of my skin, all within a matter of months also I do think it helped to soften the look of any scars. I love it. Since that post I have stopped using it as much, now I tend to only use it about once a week but I still love it none the less. http://makeupbyjackk.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/clinique-sonic-brush-aka-life-changer.html

Take The Day Off
Cleansing Oil, £22
If you're a fan of Caroline Hirons, you will know all about the Take The Day Off franchise, a range that does exactly what it says on the tin. There are four different ways for taking the day off, a Cleansing Balm, Oil and Milk and a dual phase Remover. Out of the four, I've tried the balm, oil and remover. And I love them all! I must say the Balm and Oil are great comfort products, especially at this time of the year when your skins just feeling crap and you cant wait to get your makeup off. Pump or scoop some into your hands and apply to a dry face, remove with a cloth or warm water and makeup is gone in seconds, ready to go. The remove I also love, because it's the perfect product to use at night time, when you're too lazy to go to the sink and all you want to do is to get into bed. Apply some to a cotton pad and you're done. Taking the day off has never been so easy. Totally worth checking out.

Even Better Foundation


Even Better, £25 from Clinique counters. 
Most makeup artist's I know, including myself will have a bottle of this floating about in our kits. A medium coverage, non cakey foundation that blends smoothly and with a dewy finish. It's so silky that it leaves a 'skin' like texture. The skin looks fresh, and as the name suggests.. even. Once it sets, it will not budge and the colour range is incredible, including 26 shades! It's also loaded with skincare benefits that will over time help even out pigmentation problems on the skin.

Chubby Stick Family

Photo credits: Google
It all started off with a few lipsticks and now with a whole range of Chubby products, it's quickly become a best selling line for Clinique. From Mascara's to Cheek tints, to Sheer Lip balms to Colour Intense. You name it, they've got it. The Contour and Highlight sticks are brilliant, cheekbones in an instant but the best thing about them is that they are quick and easy. I also love the eye tints because they're so easy to work with, but they are also a great primer. The sheer lip tints are also lovely, moisturising with just a wash of colour, to give the look of healthy, plump lips.

Hefty Highlight and Curvy Contour, £19 each. 
Everything I have written about are my favourites from the Clinique. Of course some products I like, you necessarily won't get on with and maybe some of your favourites I haven't included, so feel free to let me know!

Jack x

makeupbyjack

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakeupByJack©. Powered by Blogger.