My Ultimate Top 10

This post is for all you beauty addicts, to have a sneak peak into my Top 10 Ultimate Products that I couldn't live without. A few picks from skincare, makeup, body and haircare, my absolute ride or die. I really wanna know your top, diehard products so please drop me a comment or a tweet!

Just wanna say that these aren't necessarily in order, it's just the way they turned out. *Please be warned there will be a lot of repetitiveness through out*

10. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub. 150ML £4.69

I love this for loads of reasons. First the yummy smell that immediately wakes me up in the mornings, my skins always so soft after I use it and the all round reason that it's a brilliant scrub. I find some to be too abrasive, or not enough and this is just perfect. This year was it's 10th anniversary and I think I've easily used it for 8 or maybe even 9 years and I don't see myself changing anytime soon.




















9. Tom Ford Black Orchid. 50Ml/100Ml £75/£105

A dark and spicy fragrance, with a mixture of notes including Jasmine, Truffle, Dark Chocolate, Patchouli and Vetiver. I only wear this is I'm going out for a fancy dinner or event. It's my special fragrance, I've worn and loved it for years and will continue to do so.




















8. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. 125ML/50ML £30/£18.

I think this was the first moisturiser I ever owned, I wouldn't even like to guess the amount of bottles I've owned over the past 6 years. You can't go wrong with it. I always have a bottle or a tube floating around somewhere. I've done a huge post about the whole Clinique 3 Step line, so check that out if you wanna know more. Mind Blowing Fact: One bottle sells every 4.87 seconds around the world. 




















7. Nars Laguna Bronzer. 8G £27.50

At first I wasn't fussed, I didn't get the hype. Then one tragic day about 2 years ago I dropped and smashed my beloved LE Dior Collagen Bronzer (RIP) and I was in such a rush I happened to grab my Laguna and from that day on I've gone back to it ever since. I do try bronzers quite a bit because I love collecting them, but I will always come back to a little bit of Nars. It's a perfectly toned shade, with more grey than red, so it's perfect for contouring and warming up with face, without being too tanned or orange.




















6. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. 30ML £33

I remember going to the launch night for this foundation in HOF around Spring 11', we all got to take home a sample pot and from day one it was love at first try. I have gotten friends, family and makeup artists onto this and rightly so. I carry this foundation in my kit, I have every colour available and it suits almost every skin type. Water light texture, satin finish, super smooth, blends seamlessly & has the best formula for foundation building. A true gem.




















5. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub & Body Wash. 300ML £8/ 500ML £6.50

If you love the smell of freshly squeezed lemon & limes then this is the one for you. I love the body scrub for hangover Sunday baths, because it's an immediate pick me up, it leaves my skin feeling recharged and smelling yummy all day long, I also love the foamy body wash, because it makes a nice bubble bath. It's definitely not to everyones taste but I really don't mind, I love it. 





















4. Charles Worthington Styling Wax. 75G £5.99

For year and years I've struggled with finding the perfect hair product. That holds my hair, without that hard gel/wax texture that most tend to leave. I wanted something that was also 'invisible' and undetectable in my hair, and this was it. I've gone through probably 20 tubs of this in the past 3 or more years. It was amazing. I'm sure you're wondering why I said was.. well that's because it was discontinued a few months back. I stocked up and bought about 10 of them, but I'm dreading the day I run out.




















3.  Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. 30/50/75ML £50/£70/£85

It's not surprising that this is the one of the worlds, top selling beauty products, ever. Just like Clinique DDML, one of these sells worldwide every 7.6 seconds. It's a silky, nourishing serum-oil hybrid, that helps repair and restore the skin. It slows down visible signs of ageing and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while we sleep. It also makes the skin look like we've had a full 8 hours kip. Who wouldn't want that?! I, being 18.. don't tend to have many lines etc, so what I love this for is helping scarring from acne spots. I find it's the only thing that has helped over time.




















2. Mac Subculture Lip Pencil. £12.50/ Rimmel Addiction Exaggerate Lip Liner. £3.99

This is the only one I've cheated on. Give me this one. The simple reason why I've picked these two, is because they're the same thing. I always have these two pencils in my bag. I'm not a lipstick, lipgloss wearer, I only ever use one of these pencils to fill in my lips after putting foundation on, because when my face is done, my lips tend to disappear so I like to add a little bit of shape to my face again, and these are the perfect 'my lips but better' shade.




















1.Diptique Figuier Candle. 190G £40

If you like the smell of fresh fig and you like candles.. this is for you. I love Diptique. It's the definition of luxury in my opinion, you can't beat it. They not only make perfect gifts, but they also make the best pick me ups and treats from me, to me. They are bound to have a candle, room spray, bath oil, body cream or diffuser to suit you with nearly 50 comforting, fruity, spicy or floral scents. Figuier is my personal favourite because it reminds me of home.




















Hope you find some of this interesting & please lemme know your favs!

Jack x


makeupbyjack

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakeupByJack©. Powered by Blogger.